Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Mikro's profile

Guru

• 

727 Messages

Saturday, April 16th, 2016 10:30 AM

NVG599 New Modem keeps dropping Vrad Link Keeps getting Losted

Hello As of April 8th 2016 6 Years of Rock Solid Uverse service not many Issues 2wire Modem I Had failed to grab the Latest Update causing Issues several service calls Later. A Gateway dropping it's Link constantly It got replaced with Arris NVG599 48 Hours the dropped connection continues 11:50pm Resets comes back up goes down again 3:30am eastern and will stay up through the day till 11:50pm then It dropps again resets stays up till 3:30am and stays up all day (Repeat)  My first Arris Gateway had a bug and crashed at 3:30am No phone it got replaced to the current one which resets no issues but It still constantly resets in the above time frame.

anyone else seeing this ? It's been a while after the 4 service call in 6 years I thought I post this

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

5 years ago

Sounds like the internet connection to your gateway is dropping out. Your wifi signal is simply a radio transmission from the gateway; this signal is not affected, even though there is no internet connection. You should contact 800.288.2020 and ask for a line and equipment test.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.