Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
blizzario's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, November 25th, 2012 2:21 AM

How can I enable UPnP on my wireless router?

How can I enable UPnP on my wireless router?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

This would be more helpful if i didn't get "Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action.

Please click the Back button on your browser." when i click the link. trying to set up a small home buisness server and i want to adjust my router settings so that the server can set all the ip address not the router

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

i cant see the page

ACE - Expert

• 

35.4K Messages

10 years ago

Please see my post right above yours.  It contains all the information you would need to see from the hidden page.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Why is it there is an answer but i dont have clearance to see it? Wow what a great help this forum is. 

ACE - Expert

• 

35.4K Messages

10 years ago

@motorheadtom31 , Please scroll up 4 posts to see the content of the hidden thread.  

The short answer is that the AT&T RG's do not have UPnP.  If you want to run UPnP (security issues with UPnP not withstanding), then you need to purchase your own router and install it behind the RG.  See post 2 in this thread for how to do that.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

ATT JulieCS:
When I attempt to go to your link, I am denied access to the site by att. Can you send me the details of the link or suggest another site to obtain the necessary information?
Thank you for your help
Walt

[edited for privacy]

ACE - Expert

• 

35.4K Messages

10 years ago

@wlo wrote:

ATT JulieCS:
When I attempt to go to your link, I am denied access to the site by att. Can you send me the details of the link or suggest another site to obtain the necessary information?
Thank you for your help
Walt

[edited for privacy]

Is reading a lost art?  I've reposted the salient topic from that thread and referred back to it twice already.  Here's hoping third time's the charm:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Residential-Gateway/How-can-I-enable-UPnP-on-my-wireless-router/m-p/3893295#M13914

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.