For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Atb6's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Monday, March 18th, 2013 5:26 PM

Closed

box on property i am removing

Who do I contact via email (I've dealt with being on the phone with att and refuse to call) re a green box on my property? We are pouring cement in a month and will remove this box but wanted to fore warn someone first.

Once cement is poured...if the box stays...it will eventually be run over by a car, due to it's bad Location

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

You missed my point. My point is there is gang writing on it that needs to be taken care of. But while on the subject it's not on an easement. It's right in the middle of the sidewalk and the grass between the sidewalk and street right next to the driveway. I could reach out and touch it. My concern is it's impossible to reach AT&T so i resorted to posting here. We need the gang writing taken care of so we can sell the house.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

5 years ago

This is a peer-to-peer forum and we are customers like you.  You'll need to call CS for your issue.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have the same problem.  The AT&T box in front of my property is now belongs to Frontier Communications.  I have contacted the Office of the President many times.  They are ignoring me.  There is gang writing all over it and weeds growing around it.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have called AT&T twice leaving messages. Still have not received any responses. I called my township asking about utility easement, they don't have that information. They are saying I need to call AT&T.

I think it is unfair that private company AT&T  is making money by using my property (for which I am paying taxes) without compensating me. So, with the same success Verizon, Sprint etc. can decide that my property has easement and will start using it by putting down their cables and hubs or boes. So is there limit to "utility easement" insanity?

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

5 years ago

@Lindaroze The purpose of utility easements is to provide services to all customers. By purchasing the property you accepted the existing easements.No company can decide to establish an easement without consulting government agencies. Go above the township to the State Public utilities commission to find or challenge easements.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.