For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Y

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, December 23rd, 2021 3:47 PM

Internet reward $150

I purchased internet service online and was supposed to receive an additional $150 rewards card. When does that happen? I've been connected for a month, and already received the intital $200 card. 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

2 years ago

check with the rewards center

• 

18 Messages

2 years ago

The same thing happened to me. I ordered ATT Fiber on 12/21/2021, service was activated on 12/23/2021. On 12/24/2021, I am trying to claim my three rewards online at att rewards center, but only find 2 rewards, the 3rd one is missing, $150 and try to do online chat, but it is closed for holiday. I am going to do online chat with att on Monday morning when they are open for business. 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

2 years ago

Theymight require you have 30 days service or outside the buyers remorse. What would they give you all those cards right away and then you cancel service and walk away with the money 

• 

18 Messages

2 years ago

You might be right. I have not get the att fiber modem/router. Att said the package was shipped via ups next air saver on 12/22/2021. It will be delivered on 12/23/2021. I did not get it. However, the ups tracking number shows that the label was created on 12/22/2021, the ups has not get the package yet. 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

2 years ago

It’s only been 3 days since you ordered. It may take some time to arrive due to the holidays. 

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

So I've had the service now since 11/20/2021. I have received the first $200 card. That came relatively quickly. I see nothing on my rewards telling me I have any coming up. It only shows the one Reward ($200). I called the contact line and she wanted me to give her the promo code. I said who writes that down, or takes that screen shot? So now fi this reward never shows up I can't prove that it was promised. Seriously, who writes thos codes down?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

2 years ago

Seriously, who writes thos codes down?

anyone thats owed rebates 

• 

18 Messages

2 years ago

hi, when I signed up with att fiber on 12/21/2021, there were two extra coupon codes to add, Promo code HOLIDAY50, $50.00 and Promo code ACTNOW for an extra $150 reward card for checking out with a qualified Internet product. I was able to claimed 2 att reward cards, the third one, $150 is missing. Someone said that the third att reward card, $150 takes 45 days from activation day to show up and claim it. I am going to wait 45 days and check it out online with att reward center if I can find the third one, $150 or not.  But there is fine print " All Rewards must be claimed within 75 days activation" on att fiber website. 

Scholar

• 

3.8K Messages

2 years ago

@houstonwest 

Check back on or about 1/21/2022 for the remaining Gift card. Did your get an email notification or a notice on your AT&T account for your previous 2 rewards?

You can also check the Reward site around that time using your Account Number and Zip Code. You are also correct to not let it get past 75 days following your actual Install Date as that's when all Rewards expire.

I had an upgrade on 12/24/2021 that included a $100 Gift card and I just received the email tonight to claim my reward card. I completed the steps and my new gift card should be here within 10 days or less.

Dave

• 

18 Messages

2 years ago

Yes, I got 2 att e-mails to claim my rewards on 12/24/2021. also go to att rewards site by using my att account number and zipcode to claim my rewards. I already got one in the mail, the second one is on the way. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.