For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
What is happening with 3G?
CoastRanger's profile

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Thursday, December 24th, 2015 11:58 PM

MC Activation Website "temporarily unavailable" for TWO WEEKS!!

ATT sent me the microcell.  It "seems" to be just fine, but can't test it yet because I can't activate it.  The activation website gives me the message,"We apologize for the inconvenience, but our system is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. "  I have been trying for two weeks.

I am now stuck in a TECH SUPPORT  "DO LOOP":

Have had THREE sessions with (VERY NICE) online support personnel who each try to activate for me and who get the exact same message that I do when I try to do it.  Each time, they just reopen the case.  Wait a couple of days, then send me a message saying it is fixed.  Then they try to activate it for me (AGAIN) and get the same old message (AGAIN).  REPEAT.

They say they have no way to do anything with the actual activation website.  SO NOW WHAT???

Any suggestions about how to locate the individual who can twist the arm (or ear) of the guy/gal who can FIX the website?? 

Tech support certainly doesn't seem to have any ideas.  There is no indication that they are elevating the issue or doing anything at all really.  I get the impression that they are waiting for me to give up and go away. (I am thinking of doing just that.)

Why do they have me call in and attempt to activate it for me "because it is fixed"... when it is obviously NOT fixed and they can all see that by merely entering the information in the case report?

Oh well.  Wait another week, ship it back, and rethink the whole ATT scenario, I guess.

Frustrated

ACE - Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

8 years ago

Test reply.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.