Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
bebrad42's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:41 AM

Closed

iPhone X Pre-Order Issues

i stay up all night and i keep getting redirected to the att page not the pre order page. i am beyond angry. i want my iphone.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Hopefully you’ll get your decide soon enough!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Ok so it’s been a week since I’ve placed my order for my new iPhone X (new line, new customer). My order status went from “in processing” to “action required” and has stayed in this status ever since. I’ve made 2 phone calls, I’ve used the online chat function. They all told me my order was successful. My card was charged $65. The total of the order was $565. So CLEARLY AT&T charged the 65 first. But my order status is STILL in “action required” this is very unsettling and getting me very on edge with anger. I want to help. I would like it ASAP. I do not want this order status still there if my card is being charged. This number: 800-331-0500 is the one that I’ve called when this all started, it’s an automated system and all it says is they need more information out of me. Okay. So if you guys need more information why was my card charged for a portion of the total?!! 

(edited)

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

They did this to me 2 months ago talked to over 70 people called because my bill was wrong guy told me about a special on I phone 8s ordered for my kids Christmas he promised me they would be here well 1 is the other was to ship yesterday got s message late last night it will not ship until after Jan 4 they  have all these dang phones sack and stick their service 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

pre order my IPhone x from Apple via ATT. Received the phone Nov and touch pad would not work... returned it as instructed... 3 weeks later it was returned back to me -to unlock it and reset ... was giving a ATT smart label, with tracking number... drop in the mail...I have been charge for the phone for two months... tracking is not showing they have received the phone... I have been calling and getting all types of customer service explanations.. basically I am paying for a phone I have never been able to use and no proof the phone was every returned ...    I am furious! at this point I ready to drop att and never deal with this company again.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

6 years ago

@ReneAl wrote:

pre order my IPhone x from Apple via ATT. Received the phone Nov and touch pad would not work... returned it as instructed... 3 weeks later it was returned back to me -to unlock it and reset ... was giving a ATT smart label, with tracking number... drop in the mail...I have been charge for the phone for two months... tracking is not showing they have received the phone... I have been calling and getting all types of customer service explanations.. basically I am paying for a phone I have never been able to use and no proof the phone was every returned ...    I am furious! at this point I ready to drop att and never deal with this company again.

@ReneAl

You made your purchase through Apple.  Apple then sent your purchase information to AT&T. Until Apple processes your return, the phone is still yours and on your bill.  AT&T is simply billing you per Apple’s request for the phone that you purchased.  

Did you contact Apple or AT&T about the defective phone? You should have contacted Apple. 

This is a screw up between Apple, the shipper and you.  ATT is only processing the paperwork it has, none of which it originated.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.