Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

7 years ago

I’m getting a little worried since I haven’t seen movement. There is a flight though straight from Fort Worth to Denver, so maybe it will move on that one. My watch went from Fort Worth to Memphis though, so I’d assume the phone would take the same path. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Broooo @aloshenka sign that package

make sure you can presign your package 

Thanks for making me think twice..

Iʻll stay home and burn some sick time  ( I neva use 🙂  ) until it shows up..

Thanks folks for all the timely info regarding order notifications etc..

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

@vichu66 I'm in Phoenix and mine is already here in phoenix's sort facility for delivery tomorrow.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

@Ashioz, Lucky You !! 🙂

Mine is "in progress" status since beginning with shipping dates as 11/2 - 11/10 😞

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I've searched this forum but don't think I've seen this posted.  

I ordered the iPhone X Silver 256 GB on 10/27 at 4:37 AM EST from the AT&T website.  My status up until yesterday 11/2, said "In Progress", Delivery by Date: November 3, 2017.  However, the same day I placed my order, I viewed my account information and saw an "Alert".  It said call a 1-800 number if I didn't want my order canceled.  I called, the rep, they viewed my account and said the "Alert" was in error.  However, they said they would make a note on my account.  Yesterday, 11/2, I checked my account and saw the "Alert" still with a different 1-800 number.  Note: yesterday, an online rep confirmed my order would be received on 11/3 as per the status of my original order still showing "In Progress" with a Delivery by date of November 3, 2017.  I called the new number and learned my order was in a "Pending" status.  They said the order did not successfully process on 10/27 and they needed to resubmit my order.  Nevertheless, I was a little upset.  However, after the rep placed my order, my new order number status shows "In progress" an Estimated Ship Date November 2, 2017 - November 3, 2017.  My original order was "Cancelled".  

If you still have not received an email with your tracking information, I strongly suggest you check your account for alerts.  You may have fallen a victim to a "Pending" status.  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

@blc977 take a look at my post I just made.  I had the same issue as you.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

Account rep told me yesterday that I had a delivery of Nov 3rd even tho my status showed Nov2-10 and I still don’t have a tracking #

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

@aloshenka

did you order through ATT? if so, i wonder why mines got stuck with slower USPS priority mail 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

@Nicci0595 I don't see any alert on my order but the status is still In Progress and shipping dates between Nov 2 and Nov 10.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Yes! This is exactly what happened to me. I called the number in the email and no one could help me. I was on the phone for an hour and transferred three different times and no one could figure out what was wrong. They eventually told me to called back later... which was ridiculous. I decided to chat with an agent next time and she told me theres nothing wrong with my account and I could disregard the emails and alerts. But as it got closer to 11/3, my order status still said "In Progress" with a delivery by date of 11/3. I chatted with another agent yesterday morning and she said my package will definitely delivered on 11/3 and it will ship by the end of the day. By 9pm there was no change in the order status so I chatted with a third agent he said it was normal because my order is still pending and will take 5 business days to be delivered. I asked him why mine is showing a guaranteed delivery date of 11/3, when he just said it would take 5 days. He couldn't give me a solid answer so he somehow got his manager to expedite my phone so it would be delivered tomorrow and I should see and update order status and an email with the shipping info. But it is now the morning of 11/3 and I still see no update in the order status and I have received no emails. So I don't know if they actually did anything or if they just were reading me back my order status again.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.