Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
fodderless's profile

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 9th, 2016 11:41 AM

Closed

iPhone 7 Plus Shipping Dates

I ordered an iPhone 7 Plus 128gb jet black right when they were available at 3am. Shipping date said September but after I checked out it said October 21. The representative on the phone 2 days ago told me it would be at my house on release day, September 16.

Is this normal for the shipping date to be messed up? Did this happen to anyone else? I just got off the phone with a representative and she couldn't tell me anything.

I also haven't received an email confirmation yet.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8 years ago

So I made a order on November 8 for the iPhone 7 plus jetblack 256gb and my order status has been sitting in preparing to ship for 3 days but now shows in progress? What's that mean

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

8 years ago

I got nothing and estimated shipping dates are 11/7-11/14.. and its still preparing to ship... i ordered on 10/17 32g...

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

8 years ago

**update** ITS ON BACKORDER!!!! finally theres a change!!!

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

8 years ago

i ordered a MB 128 GB 7+ on 10/11 and theres still no progress.the only thing thats happened is my ship dates have gone from 11/22-11/30 to 11/21-11/29. how come people who ordered the same phone after me have had theirs ship already? ughhhhh

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

8 years ago

@primmer02 - Does *6737# or att.com/order_status/order_status.jsp show In Progress or Backorder?

I'm in the same boat, I'm seeing people who also ordered the MB 7+ 128 GB after me (I ordered on 10/13) getting theirs shipped. Oh well, what's a few more days. 

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

8 years ago

@ggab nope. i cant check *6737# because my phone doesnt get service and they cant fix it (thats why i had to order a new phone) and att.com/order_status/order_status.jsp still says "in progress". i just hope it gets here by thanksgiving.

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

8 years ago

Ordered 7 Plus 128 GB MB on 10/13. Shipped today via UPS. Never saw it go into backorder status. 

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

8 years ago

Ordered 7 Plus 128 GB on 10/13. It shipped today via FedEx. No updates ever after I placed the order.

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

8 years ago

agh i ordered on 10/11 and it still hasnt shipped!!!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.