Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
fodderless's profile

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 9th, 2016 11:41 AM

Closed

iPhone 7 Plus Shipping Dates

I ordered an iPhone 7 Plus 128gb jet black right when they were available at 3am. Shipping date said September but after I checked out it said October 21. The representative on the phone 2 days ago told me it would be at my house on release day, September 16.

Is this normal for the shipping date to be messed up? Did this happen to anyone else? I just got off the phone with a representative and she couldn't tell me anything.

I also haven't received an email confirmation yet.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

8 years ago

@Irob87 Sometime in the last week it switched to preparing for shipment, I hadn't really been paying much attention since I still wasn't expecting it for a while.

iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Silver. Ordered on the 15th. 

Are you doing the iPhone 6 trade in deal?

I was pretty excited about the new cameras. Couldn't consider it until I saw that offer...

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Yeah the only reason I ordered it was for the trade in deal. To good to pass off.

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

@Irob87, on 9/9, I ordered the 7+ 256 gb in jet black. After hearing about the scratch issue, I decided to call AT&T to cancel that order and reorder the same configuration but in black. I did that on 9/24 as well and have the same shipping dates as you. Another person in the forum I was in did the same as me but 2-3 days earlier than me. They also had the ship dates of 10/23-10/28. She/he, cant tell by username lol, just received an email this afternoon that her phone was shipped and is receiving it tomorrow. So you and I may be next. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Lolol

Explorer

• 

18 Messages

8 years ago

My phone landed in San Jose at 4:56pm via UPS. Tomorrow is finally the day I get my phone 🙂

Ordered two iPhone 7 Plus JBK 256GB 09/09/16 at 3:10am ET
Estimated Ship Date 9/30/16 - 10/07/16
Went into back order via *6737# at 7pm 9/27
Got shipping email and text 9/28 at 2:03PM. UPS 2nd day for Friday 9/30

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

Still no word on 7+ 32 gb?

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

I don't understand what people are talking about when they say that it said it was on backorder but then in few hours or a day they get a tracking info for their phone. Are you saying that the status on your order change from " preparing to ship " to "backorder". Just making sure so I know what to look for since I ordered my iPhone 7+ 128 rose gold on 9/15 and my shipping dates aren't until nov 3. Please someone let me know.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

I ordered a silver 128 GB 7+ on 9/15. I was checking my order status by calling *6373# because my status online always said preparing to ship. Yesterday when I called and followed the text commands I got a back order status and today (about 16 hrs later) I got an email with tracking info.

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

@adbrow06 What were your original shipping dates when you place your order? Just wondering because I didn't even know about that *6373# until tonight so I just did it and they said that my order was on backorder and they will email me when they ship it.

Mentor

• 

82 Messages

8 years ago

@Anonymous does your order say backorder online?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

@Anonymous The ship dates they gave me were 10/13 - 10/20 so I'm pretty excited. I got backorder status around 1 pm on 9/28 and got tracking info 9/29 around 5 pm (EST)
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.