Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
1OleBlueBird's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, August 27th, 2018 3:45 PM

Want to online chat with support

Having very difficult time connecting with online support.

Can not seem to connect to online chat. No matter what I do!!!! Is there a simple way to get to online chat.

I must have been missing something.....for the last 30 mins.

I am so frustrated.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Hello,
I did switch to At&T prepaid unlimited plan and I am trying to stop the services at this time. I have tried to cancel the plan online but I realized that I did not set up an account on AT&T prepaid website. When I try to sign up on the prepaid website it asks for a one-time passcode that is sent to my phone number and I am currently overseas and the SIM card does not work where I am. Please help me cancel the services for the upcoming months. Thank you

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I lost my att phone

maybe stolen

how do I reach someone to locate it or check to see usage 

I have no phone and don’t have sign in info but have phone number and ss#

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I need online chat too 

my att phone is lost maybe stolen 

I need info

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I will like to now how much your plan is 

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I really should have checked the Forums before wasting time since yesterday trying to get to Chat online.  I had  no idea how long (years, apparently) this has been going on.  

Forcing elderly, disabled people to go to a brick-and-mortar during a pandemic, to ask a question or TRY to resolve a problem, will not be forgotten.  I have encountered a handful of helpful people on the phone, but most are unhelpful and nasty, and it has cost me weeks of time on hold with all the disconnections and stupidity described by others.  And without phone service at all (as at present) for days on end, even the repeated frustrating TRYING to call and reach someone with a brain is impossible.  NEVER FORGET!  

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

You can go to the store front and ask for curbside.   

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.