For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
trungnguyen's profile

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, August 8th, 2018 3:29 PM

Unlock Request Email Confirmation did not received

I've check my all mail folders and no confirmation email was received. 

When I check the status of my unlock, it's telling me to click on the link in the confirmation email which I never received. Link will expires in 24 hr and try again. Tried and never receive any confirmation email. 

I see alot of people on the forum are experiencing the same issue. 

Please help

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have the same issues and don’t know what to do because I am not a att customer. 

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Seriously ATT it is 4 years now! Do something about this old system! No one can unlock a phone due to this old faulty system of yours

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

I am having the same issue. Exactly what you are going through . 
move sent the request a few times and the only email I received is one saying request canceled for not confirming email request . 
calling is not an option because customer service is very difficult especially if you are not with Att. 
I find it difficult to want to go back when I find all these issues I’m experiencing and also calling in is super difficult. 
I really would just like to have my phone unlocked and it be easy peasy . 

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Funny I received 4 emails for joining this forum but can’t get 1 email to unlock my phone 🤪

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Please use a non-gmail account, I tried with outlook.com and got the email instantly. Was able to unlock my iphone within minutes. Additionally for IPhones there is no code, check the status of unlock request if its approved, your phone is unlcoked.

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I used outlook account and it didn’t work but like Cmmurphy received 4 emails for joining this forum. Man I will never use AT&T.

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Seems Like Everyone Has The Same Issue/Problem Getting The Confirmation Email 

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Same issue.  Trying to unlock two different phones.  It went through fine on the second one and I confirmed it (currently pending).  The second one did not go through, I never received it, and then after 24 hours I got an email saying it was cancelled because I did not confirm.  I resubmitted and it once again did not send me the email.

Oh and this is after I had previously tried to unlock the phones last year and received unlock codes that did not work, and went into the ATT store and they were not able to help other than to direct me to the ATT unlock website.

(edited)

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I also didn't receive email for unlocking my device i just sent it earlier 2 hours ago. Please help me. Thankyou! I need to unlock my phone cause i can't use it here in the Philippines. Thankyou.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.