For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
smooth4lyfe's profile

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

Wednesday, December 5th, 2012 4:36 AM

Samsung Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean Missing Camera Features?

Acoording to: http://www.android.com/about/jelly-bean/

We are supposed to have these features in Jelly Bean

• You can now swipe from the camera viewfinder to quickly review photos you've taken without having to leave the camera app. You can swipe back to the camera viewfinder to start snapping photos again.
  • When viewing photos in Gallery, you can pinch to zoom out to enter "filmstrip mode" and rapidly review photos. When viewing photos in filmstrip mode, you can swipe up or down to delete an individual photo. You can also undo the delete with a single tap.
  • When taking a photo, a new animation sweeps your photo off the screen. There is now a new paging animation when swiping between photos.
  • Camera features a new animation for switching between the front-facing and back cameras.
  • When focusing on an object in Camera, a new animation gives you visual feedback on your focus state.
  • Gallery features a new animation when selecting a photo from within the album view and back

I dont see any of these...do you?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

That makes sense. I just figured blink would be an instant option when setting up facelock. Thank you for that.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

Sorry to hear that Green, If that isn't the only issue, I would recommend going back into keis and doing a restore and then re-update. Don't forget to turn airplane mode on. That way the update process won't get any interruption. Could've been something went wrong if a text or something else tried to come thru. Hopefully that helps.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.