Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
Firegirl33's profile

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, March 21st, 2018 8:51 PM

S8 oreo update

I have updated to the new oreo operating system on my galaxy s8. But none of the new features that is associated with the new version on working. The keyboard does not have the gif or stickers. I have compared my phone with another s8 that has the update as well. The only difference is I am with at&t and they are on Verizon.  Is this an at&t thing? If so why???

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@Getdown wrote:

I live in Florida and I still don't have the oreo update. I have family in Mississippi and Louisiana and they all have it. When can we expect to get the 8.0 update? I have the note 8

Call 611 get tech support and make sure your IMEI matches what ATT has in its system.  A IMEI mismatch will stop updates..  Its really bad going from apple to android and back again.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I've always had a Samsung phone. No one I know in Florida has received the update for the note 8. Did you guys stop the update? Only the people I know in Louisiana and Mississippi has the update

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@Getdown wrote:
I've always had a Samsung phone. No one I know in Florida has received the update for the note 8. Did you guys stop the update? Only the people I know in Louisiana and Mississippi has the update

No they didnt stop the update its still listed on the update pages.  You may want to have your sim card replaced.  That update is months old so you should have gotten it by now.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.