Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
aboogiebk718's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, March 4th, 2017 5:55 AM

LG V10 receiving the nougat update

Just out of curiosity, is the H900 LG V10 receiving the latest nougat 7.0 update?

I already noticed T-mobile released the update for their version of the V10, I also noticed AT&T updated the G5.

Will it even be released by AT&T for the H900 V10 & If so when?

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

You are correct TMobile website is wrong. They released it on July 19th. Att will follow in the coming weeks I am sure.

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

7 years ago

Is this us variant?

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

From what I have seen yes.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Now they T-Mobile is supporting Nougat for V10, when is ATT going to do the same.

Here is the link for T-Mobile official website for V10 Nougat https://support.t-mobile.com/thread/134795

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

@poojanbedi wrote:

Now they T-Mobile is supporting Nougat for V10, when is ATT going to do the same.

Here is the link for T-Mobile official website for V10 Nougat https://support.t-mobile.com/thread/134795

@poojanbedi

when there ready ATT does not release update plans.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

Probably sometime Next year

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

7 years ago

Giving that Verizon got marshmallow first last year for the v10. 12 days after t mobile updated at@t updated to marshmallow so let's keep you fingers crossed about nougat I am!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Since you don't seem to be directly involved with the rollout of 7.0 can you just give use the link to someone who really is involved and can give intelligent informative updates?

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

@Illinoimike wrote:
Since you don't seem to be directly involved with the rollout of 7.0 can you just give use the link to someone who really is involved and can give intelligent informative updates?

@Illinoimike

that is what a ATT rep will tell...  ATT does not release information on update schedules....  CS also does not know they get notified the same day the release is...  Ask @ATTKevin I knew when the MM updates were released before him...  The note 4 was the only one that got advance notice and that was a day.  All carriers are this way.  If they have a problem with the update last minute no one is the wiser.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Still nothing on the nouget update? Im getting tired of waiting if T-Mobile can release it I dont see a reason why ATT cant.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.