Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
Icyhot17's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, January 23rd, 2014 10:27 PM

LG G2 out of stock online

Has anyone ordered and received an LG G2 recently? I ordered mine last week and haven't received a single update since. The phone is currently listed as being out of stock online, so what does that mean for people who ordered it just a few days before that? My order status status is showing "preparing to ship" for the phone and "processing" for Various SIM. I would've picked it up in stores but it doesn't seem to be available in ANY stores in both my entire home state and the state I'm in right now.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

10 years ago

Device shipped today. Yay!!!! Thanks for letting me vent 🙂

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

Alright !  My order has been shipped ! Ordered the white G2 on 2/04 and received shipment confirmation 2/13.

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

Well, mine is finally on the UPS truck out for delivery today after a little shipping fiasco where UPS shipped it to the hub.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

What is the deal of the LG G2s being either out of stock or not available anywhere???

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

They are very popular and alot of people are ordering them. I ordered mine on 2/04 and didn't receive it until 2/15 ! 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I've been trying to order for over 2 weeks, both online and by calling customer service. I've checked all stored in my are in Wyoming and South Dakota. I even checked every store in Denver because I had a trip planned last weekend down there. Customer service has been of no help. I did call a store in Denver and he gave me some insight to this, saying that LG released a new G2 Pro last week, but that's it's not yet available in the US. It seems the new one will be larger, have a removable battery, an SD card slot, faster processor, and new android software, and also featuring a knock code turn on rather than just the knock on. This could be the reason they are not restocking the G2, but if that's the case they need to let their customers know and remove it from the website
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.