Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
D

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, July 28th, 2020 9:29 PM

Closed

health care workers discount

My wife just became a CNA and I was wondering if we qualify for the discount if the account is in my name

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am a Physician and I work at 2 different hospitals. I left Verizon where I had a hospital employee discount because the ATT discount would provide me with more savings. I submitted the required documents, and 4 months later no discount. I have called ATT customer service multiple times, but they are completely clueless. They finally told me to have the documents resubmitted at the ATT store where they should be able to help. I did, but later I got an email from ATT stating that they didn't accept the hospital ID and paystub. This program is a SCAM. I am planning to sue ATT so I may get out of my contract and go back to Verizon. 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

@ioneyssi First off, you aren’t on a contract. Your only obligation is to pay off phones, there are no service contracts. I have no idea why they didn’t accept your ID or paystub but your physician’s license works too. Suggest you escalate to corporate by filing an FCC or BBB complaint. They will get the discount applied.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I don't think they have such privileges

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

As usual at&t has forgotten or chosen not to care for its customers. They have forgotten that there is a entire team on the front lines with out respiratory your not breathing, with out environmental services that wound can and will get worse even worse when the germs from 3 rooms down enter and cause a secondary infection, I can on for days and its sad that they have chosen this and even was told in a store that were not Healthcare we juat work in the same building 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.