Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
xamadeix's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Wednesday, November 13th, 2013 3:46 PM

Galaxy S4 - 4.3 Update

Best buy says November 13th, Has anyone gotten the update yet? I know it's still early..

Scholar

• 

15 Messages

10 years ago

Updating our 4 phones has been a huge pain. After days of messing around with them I have only gotten two of them updated and both were a pain.  The download will randomly just stop. No errors, no nothing. Sometimes if I catch it soon enough I can get it to start downloading where it left off. Otherwise it says to wait 24 hours and changing the date makes it restart the download from the beginning. I've tried so many times with this one phone it's set to Dec 29! Why does the download keep randomly failing? Sometimes when I check for an update it will say "retrieving update information" or something similar and then it will say update was interrupted immediately. I still have two phones to update and this is getting incredibly frustrating! Smiley Mad

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

10 years ago

I said it beforw and will mention it again....from the conversation I had with a rep. I ge the feeling that att doesnt realize it is still screwed up....when I get a chance I will call again but my dealings in the past I have always shown me that last many people call they don't have a tendency of believing it's not an isolated case

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

10 years ago

After 4.3 completely jacked up my phone, ATT sent a warranty replacement. Am back on 4.2.2 and very happy. No problems whatsoever.

Seriously - for all the hassle of getting a bug riddled update that offers nothing, why try? If you got a Samsung watch, go ahead, but I see no benefit to 4.3 at all for anyone else.

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

10 years ago

Anyone having problems with the update can send us a private message here and we'll be happy to help! Smiley Happy Please include your full name, account number, and contact information. 

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks message sent

Mentor

• 

72 Messages

10 years ago

I feel like I'm the only one with no issues. My s4 works great! I've updated twice and never an issue.

Scholar

• 

15 Messages

10 years ago

Of the phones I've updated I haven't had any problems either. The problem is just getting the update.

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

10 years ago

This is the first time I've had problems updating a device and all that's holding me back is the download keeps stopping.

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

10 years ago

just got off the phone with a call center supervisor and she said their will be an update next monday

12/09 to fix the issues 

I called about the same thing you are all having trouble with

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

10 years ago

message sent Julie

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.