For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
brianreigh's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 14th, 2012 5:18 PM

Galaxy S III Jelly Bean

Does anyone know when ours is coming? Sprint got theirs in October, and T-Mobile is pushing out the update today... I don't understand why it's taking AT&T so long

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

11 years ago

LOL. Sorry. did it sound standoffish? It wasn't my intention. Just wanted to make sure users didn't think I was saying we had an update avialable. My apologies. 😕

Scholar

• 

127 Messages

11 years ago

@ricanguy73 wrote:

LOL. Sorry. did it sound standoffish? It wasn't my intention. Just wanted to make sure users didn't think I was saying we had an update avialable. My apologies. 😕

No worries. Like email, sometimes messaging can carry unwary connotations. Now as for the source for the table. Smiley Happy I went foraging but couldn't find the table. No biggie, I just like keeping up with things like this.

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

11 years ago

This is ridiculous to me...everyone is left in the dark

AT&T needs to communciate more with its customers about what is going on with their updates

I really want Jelly Bean!

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

11 years ago

Flood their twitter handles (have to follow them if you hope for a response) @ATTCustomerCare and @ATTTeamMikeT - just flood them telling to release the update and screw iPhone 5 sales (if that's what it really is). Or be nicer and ask if they are really releasing 4.1.1 or 4.1.2. Either way - if we just flood 'em, one of us is bound to get an answer.

Scholar

• 

127 Messages

11 years ago

4.1.1 available via Kies NOW!

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

11 years ago

AT&T doesn't update via Kies

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

11 years ago

@walkah21 wrote:

Flood their twitter handles (have to follow them if you hope for a response) @ATTCustomerCare and @ATTTeamMikeT - just flood them telling to release the update and screw iPhone 5 sales (if that's what it really is). Or be nicer and ask if they are really releasing 4.1.1 or 4.1.2. Either way - if we just flood 'em, one of us is bound to get an answer.

I'm sure AT&T Customer Care is clueless about this...they always are

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

11 years ago

walkah21 is right. We all need to flood @ATTCustomerCare with tweets about Jelly Bean and when to expect update. Heck even an announcement besides "very near future" would be nice. I just sent my tweet asking that since our neighbors up north are receiving the update has anything changed besides "very near future??"

She has had to answer quite a few tweets today about the update. I'm gonna tweet her at least once a day asking about Jelly Bean for our device. I recommend everyone else do the same. Drive her crazy with it. Maybe if we're lucky she get so frustrated that she'll give us an answer.

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

11 years ago

What randun really??

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

11 years ago

Oh snaps he aint kidding! Its here LOL! Finally!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.