Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
The Biz Café

The Biz Café

Connect with other AT&T Business customers for lively conversations and suggestions to improve your community!
Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(0)
No conversations found!

2023-Latest-Conversations

View More

(913)
AT&T Real Estate Contact

I am a commercial real estate developer/investor. AT&T owns some land that I would like to acquire and was wondering how I can get in contact with their real estate department.

Question

Crossing Agreement Calhoun County Michigan

We have a series of MV collector lines that need to cross Michigan Bell Telephone Company easements. What are AT&T's crossing agreement requirements?

Question

Need a contact for an ATT easement in Eugene, Oregon

I work for the City of Eugene and am trying to reach someone at ATT about an easement on a property located in the city. Can you direct me to the correct person?

Question

Verification of Employment/Income for former employee

Hello, I have question hopefully you can help us. I’m trying to Verify my Employment/Income as a former employee with AT&T and no one seems to be able to assist me. I’ve contacted “the work number” and they’ve directed me to HR ONESTOP. HR ONESTOP states that they don’t verify for former employees t

Question

Becoming a Subcontractor

I was wondering how I could become a subcontractor for AT&T, or at least get guidance on how to get access for bidding on AT&T contracting jobs. Thank you

Question

Accepted Solution

AT&T Property liquidation

There is an AT&T property that collects old tires, trash etc. which abuts our property. We would like to buy this property even if we have to subdivide.  It looks like a good opportunity for AT&T to liquidate a property they acquired long ago through the SWB merger.  What division

Question

Adjacent Parcel Owner

Good morning. Who would be the regional contact for real estate for Holly Springs, NC, please? We own an adjacent property.

Question

Part-time telecommunications

I’ve worked for AT&T for 28 years in mobile telecommunications getting ready to retire, but would still like to work part time in some capacity if or when needed. Not sure what route I should take?

Question

dptx

I started a small business a few years ago, after trying to build my business credit, I've opened a few utilities and was looking at cellular service. After contacting ATT, they wanted a $1000 just to open the account which is crazy but ok, I figured that would establish credit line and finance a f

Question

ATT wage garnishment

Hi can someone tell me how can I verify that my ex works for Att and their corporate HR? He states he just started working for ATT in GA and he's court ordered to pay child support through wage lien garnishment. There's a huge issue in verifying his employment and getting this done quickly. Dealing

Question

Be the first to reply

(127)
Need a contact for an ATT easement in Eugene, Oregon

I work for the City of Eugene and am trying to reach someone at ATT about an easement on a property located in the city. Can you direct me to the correct person?

Question

Adjacent Parcel Owner

Good morning. Who would be the regional contact for real estate for Holly Springs, NC, please? We own an adjacent property.

Question

Part-time telecommunications

I’ve worked for AT&T for 28 years in mobile telecommunications getting ready to retire, but would still like to work part time in some capacity if or when needed. Not sure what route I should take?

Question

dptx

I started a small business a few years ago, after trying to build my business credit, I've opened a few utilities and was looking at cellular service. After contacting ATT, they wanted a $1000 just to open the account which is crazy but ok, I figured that would establish credit line and finance a f

Question

AT&T driver totaled my car

Hey , I'm reaching out regarding a car accident that involved an AT&T driver . I have called multiple numbers given to me by att customer service and they were either disconnected or told me to leave voicemails and I have . On 10/05/2023 my car was struck by a AT&T driver and was totaled out

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?