Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
K

2 Messages

Tuesday, October 10th, 2023 8:59 AM

AT&T driver totaled my car

Hey , I'm reaching out regarding a car accident that involved an AT&T driver . I have called multiple numbers given to me by att customer service and they were either disconnected or told me to leave voicemails and I have . On 10/05/2023 my car was struck by a AT&T driver and was totaled out . My sister was driving the vehicle and she was so hysterical & had to be taken to the hospital. I have made multiple attempts to get the drivers name and truck number and law enforcement is giving me the run around , they are also prolonging giving me a police report regarding the accident. They also allowed the tow truck driver to pull a dent out front of drivers vehicle and let him leave the scene. The driver lied about how the accident happened , not knowing there were camera near the property where it happened. I need to speak with someone regarding next steps because I have been without a car and have no means to get around . 

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?