Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
R

6 Messages

Tuesday, August 22nd, 2023 8:07 PM

AT&T Property liquidation

There is an AT&T property that collects old tires, trash etc. which abuts our property.  We would like to buy this property even if we have to subdivide.  It looks like a good opportunity for AT&T to liquidate a property they acquired long ago through the SWB merger.  What division of AT&T would I need to contact in order to move this forward?  Is there a contact number or email available?

Accepted Solution

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 months ago

Hello Jack,

My name is Laura, and I'm with the business team. Your issues were just sent over to me for further assistance. I'm more than happy to help you. I tried calling you with no answer. I was unable to leave a message. Unfortunately, we don't know what number someone will be calling from as we send the request over to our Real Estate Team. I will send this over to them and request that the email you to set up a call.

Thank you,

Laura S.
AT&T Business Social Media

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

8 months ago

Hello,
We saw your message and would like to help! We need to gather some details from you. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Alexis
AT&T Business Social Media

6 Messages

6 months ago

Its been 2 months and I have not received any information that I have been able to access.  Your response and help offered are kindly requested.

Not finding what you're looking for?