Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
The Biz Café

The Biz Café

Connect with other AT&T Business customers for lively conversations and suggestions to improve your community!
Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(0)
No conversations found!

2023-Latest-Conversations

View More

(913)
Fake "alliance channel partners"

I received a rather scammy sounding call from an alleged "Alliance Channel Partner" - "Carrier Neutral Communications".They claimed that they had been given my account by AT&T (despite my never getting a message about anything like that), and that they wanted to extend my existing contract. I do

Question

Plat of Vacation for utility easement

I would like to find the contact person responsible for reviewing a Plat of Vacation that shows a Utility Easement through a property.   The Easement does not have any utilities in it and infact a building occupies most of the easement, hence the reason to vacate the easement. The location is C

Question

Report reckless driver to supervisor/dispatch?

I encountered an aggressive and reckless AT&T Driver on the road in West Hollywood. He pulled alongside me, rolled down the window, yelled at me, spit out profanities, all because I did a light honk since he was not moving on a green light (probably using his phone) and passed him.  I had

Question

Dangerous and reckless AT&T Driver

I encountered an aggressive and reckless AT&T Driver on the road in West Hollywood. He pulled alongside me, rolled down the window, yelled at me, spit out profanities, all because I did a light honk since he was not moving on a green light (probably using his phone) and passed him.  I had

Question

3rd Party Marketing agency?

I have a question about at&t and hiring 3rd party marketing companies to solicit door to door business on their behalf.  I just recently interviewed with a marketing company that claims they run services for At&t.  I am curious as to if this marketing firm is legitimate and actually working on behla

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Text from ***** to me that your mobile no.has won $1 million USD from AT&T telecom from USA,

I got an sms from ***** (your mobile number has won you $1 million from AT&T telecom from USA,To claim send your name/age/mobile number via email: [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone

Question

Easement Question

I'm assisting a client in subdividing his property in Dixon, CA. There's an existing easement that was assigned to PG&E and Pacific Bell in 1996, and I need to know if PG&E has any objections to the subdivision.  I assume there's a real estate department that deals with these matters,

Question

Former Property blueprint

How can I contact the right department to get blueprints of a former property that I now own?

Question

easement

I need help with a Pacific telegraph easement in Rogue River, Oregon

Question

Supplier Next Steps

Hello, we are a professional services/Civil Engineering company founded in 2016 and are DBE, HUB, WBE, SBE certified. We have completed and submitted the registration on the AT&T Prospective Supplier Database multipletimes since 2022 (2/5/24 the latest) and have not received any information on w

Question

Be the first to reply

(127)
Dangerous and reckless AT&T Driver

Question

Former Property blueprint

How can I contact the right department to get blueprints of a former property that I now own?

Question

easement

I need help with a Pacific telegraph easement in Rogue River, Oregon

Question

Supplier Next Steps

Hello, we are a professional services/Civil Engineering company founded in 2016 and are DBE, HUB, WBE, SBE certified. We have completed and submitted the registration on the AT&T Prospective Supplier Database multipletimes since 2022 (2/5/24 the latest) and have not received any information on w

Question

Crossing Agreement Calhoun County Michigan

We have a series of MV collector lines that need to cross Michigan Bell Telephone Company easements. What are AT&T's crossing agreement requirements?

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?