Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Clubhouse

Clubhouse

In this clubhouse you'll find everything about what you can enjoy with your AT&T products and services!
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(1491)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

What is the address of the AT&T Retiree Benefits website?

I've lost the website address for AT&T Retiree Benefits. Please provide... Thnx

Questions

Accepted Solution

Replacing an A30-RF1 remote

I have been using an A30-RF1 remote for years and it is completely worn out. Found one online and purchased it. I have swapped the USB receiver, yet the box is not responding to this remote. If I put the other USB receiver back in, it responds to the old remote. Am I missing something obvious here?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Crap customer service

You never called back and once again I am on the phone with ATT customer service waiting for a manager. I started at 9AM and it is now 10:36.   Lets try again  I have an account with ATT. It is/was xxxxx.  I have an 800 # xxxx  I have answering service xxxx.   Before you cut off service you sent me

Questions

1964 Worlds Fair Bell System ride

I have been looking for a video of the Bell System Pavilion ride from the 1964-65 New York Worlds Fair. There's a song that played during the ride I call the "Hello Song". The song's been rattling around in my head since 1964. Is there any way That the video and audio is available ? Ronald Amsterda

Questions

Landline reimbursement

How do I use the new alight app to submit landline bill for reimbursement? Att retiree

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot access my sbcglobal.net email on computer

I have an very old sbcglobal.net email account. About 6 months ago I quit being able to access it through the link on the MyYahoo page.  When I login and provide my email address it takes me to another login page where I have to enter my user id.  I enter my user id and password and am ta

Questions

NORTH LANE REFUND CARD ATT How to use

What a joke. I just recieved a Debit card for my refund for my cancelled wireless account and I have no idea how much it is or how to use it. I did register, but I am NOT going to create a Northlane User Name or account. All I want is to use the refund if it is worth using. What a SCAM from AT&a

Questions

MCK code for Samsung Galaxy S 10 5G

Hello dear people, I really need your help, my problem is that a year ago I bought a Samsung Galaxy S 10 5G on Ebay and tried to unlock it myself and the phone now requires the MCK code.  Be kind. Help me please. I can’t contact you in any way, because I can’t access your website from Russia and I c

Questions

Job application

Hi, a few months ago I applied to be a technician at a local store of mine, I was getting through the application just fine until I got to the part where I needed to schedule an interview. I was never able to schedule an interview because no times ever showed up to be available, and eventually my ap

Questions

Looking for at&t drop Bury work in Memphis or surrounding areas

Hello I am an underground utilities worker with experience in drop Bury and i am looking for work in the memphis area, i just need to be pointed in the right direction can you provide any help with this?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(5)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.