For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4743)
unlink account

there is no option to unlink closed account in my at&t profile. i see all the linked account but i dont see the delete option

Questions

Don't know account number or zip code of stolen phone

My phone was stolen a few days ago. I need to pay my ATT bill in order to get a new phone. But I can't get one until I pay my old bill.  All I have is my phone number and no way to reach ATT without the correct zip code.  I've tried all the places I've lived, but none  of the zip cod

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Does deleting texts from phone delete text record from Usage log?

I deleted texts and contact from my phone for someone that I now need to contact, but when I check my text logs via my AT&T account online, there is no trace of our communication. Does a true account of my text and call usage exist without omissions? Just trying to locate a phone number.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Me robaron mi equipo at&t

Si me robaron mi equipo at&t y aún lo sigo pagando ¿Tengo una garantía de reposición en caso de que me lo robaron?

Questions

Closed

AT&T website

For the love of god please do something about your website. My 12 year old neighbor could make a more responsive website with a few hours and a couple of youtube videos. I tried to use your website to upgrade a phone but ended up waterbording myself as, according to the CIA, it is just as useless at

Questions

Closed

Chat does not work - only sits there loading + can’t get signed on to the ATT app - broken

So I’ve been trying to contact at&t via online chat but every time I click contact now the chat option just sits there loading and loading and I have tried via computer, mobile & iPad. Cannot contact anyone via chat. Which is my preferred method so that I have records and I just don’t like t

Questions

I do not remember which of my email I used nor the password. How do I update this information?

Questions

Need to cancel autopay but Paygonline just load load or work

I’ve moved back abroad and didn’t cancel my AT&T autopay before I left, I’ve tried multiple times to try access it and cancel the autopay (as I know the account will close it self down after a certain time of me not using it). The website just won’t work for me at all and I can’t access my accou

Questions

FAN PIN ATT

I'm trying to switch carriers to save money and am having a very hard time resetting my FAN PIN. I was given a link to reset but when I enter the code sent via text, it says it is incorrect. All I want for Christmas is to save money. Help!

Questions

Service Unavailable

Hi, I'm trying to access my account and customer service but keep getting this error message: "The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later. Reference #6.1068dc17.1703166379.aa480eb1" Not sure whether if it is the server's problem, or because I'm travelling abroad

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

FAN ID

what's the meaning of fan id and I don't have 1

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.