For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4751)

Accepted Solution

Unauthorized Access USPS Letter (not email)

I received the attached letter yesterday in the mail, dated November 8th. It says an unauthorized person gained access to my CPNI info. I saw the data breach in March but nothing recently. AT&T chat said it was spam. Can anyone confirm this?

Questions

Pin code

Hi I am setting up new phones. I need a “PIN code” how do I get one?

Questions

Accepted Solution

discrepancy between when data updates are posted to my account and what web site says

At https://www.att.com/acctmgmt/usagedetails/data I find my data usage. The date/time stamps for when data is aggregated and posted to my account for my online viewing are almost exactly 6 hours apart. At the bottom of that same web page is the following footnote: "AT&T updates your recent data

Questions

Prepaid phone won't work offshore. Just paid bill while out here.

I didn't pay my bill while on land. I paid it online last night. But this morning my phone only gets WiFi internet. I'm out of service zone from towers and on a starlink. I have the wifi calling feature enabled. I can use IG message. FB massage, etc but not regular text or phone which usually works.

Questions

Making updates to Foundation Account

For the last five months I have spent numerous hours on the phone with various representatives with the purpose of updating our Foundation Account. The reps always mention that our business has been with you since 1985 but at this point it that is seems as if our business is not really valued. First

Questions

myAT&T sign-in error

Cannot sign in long time customer not simple app or website glitch everything except sign in / view bill / view account works please help. 

Questions

Sign in to account services

Hi, I am the treasurer trying to find out information on this account. Our Manager that set this up has left. Can you help me with sign in to the account documents? Thank you! We have a hotspot with internet service with AT&T and I want access to the account, cannot find the account records

Questions

Data Toggle on Website and App does not work

Data Toggle on Website and App does not work receive ERROR MESSAGE>> We cannot save your changes at the moment. Please try again! I use the Data Toggle to control my child's usage of data. Every couple weeks the website and app don't allow me to either Turn Data ON or OFF.  I just receiv

Questions

MyAtt.com

I have several AT&T business accounts that I monitor from myatt.com When I try to add my business dedicated internet account I get the following error message: "This data is invalid Please try again". I have tried for several months with the same results. I have no way to access or pay the acco

Questions

My online access has been locked and all my line have been cut off and there is no way to contact att by phone and i have to login to chat

My online access has been locked and all my line have been cut off and there is no way to contact att by phone and i have to login to chat , Please i need someone to respond to me asap 

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.