For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4751)
Login Access

I keep getting this error message when I try to login. I've reset my router and cleared history and cookies. I've tried different computers and get the same message. I can login on my phone if I turn off cell service. Something's gone wrong We may be having trouble with your connection. Conn

Questions

My At&t line was cancelled & i couldn't port my number

I am a AT&T business line customer and i went to the store to join their service and was said that they had a plan and enrolled me in that and charged extra in all the billing cycles saying and escaping the fact that the couldn't put us on the plan they promised and are charging extra after alo

Questions

Rude customer service from escalations Cams customer service ID 4211163

Supervisor in escalations department hung up on me while refusing to listen to request all the while talking with no understanding as i informed her of the recorded conversation she said yes and hung up on me. Please call for I have been a customer for over 20 years with a business line home line an

Questions

I can’t get in to link my billing to my account

Unable to link my billing to my account

Questions

att.com keeps asking me to change my password

att.com and the myatt app force me to change my password about every 2-3 weeks, telling me there are too many login attempts. I am the only one who logs into this account. The stupid part is, I change it to the exact same password every time, so this can't be a security precaution. How can I get thi

Questions

Unable to get 2 part verification

My iPhone11 Pro took a bath in my washing machine and despite keeping it in silica for 3 days, it no longer works at all. I was in the process of switching my service to another carrier who offered me a free iPhone 14, a free iPad and a free iWatch but I am unable to access my account because I cann

Questions

credit card change

How do I change the credit card on my account?

Questions

FirstNet Account Recovery

I am trying to provide proof of eligibility that I am on my fire department but this requires me logging into my account and I can’t seem to do that. I’m wondering if there’s a way to recover my username and/or password so I can provide this proof of eligibility.

Questions

ID confirmation

hello, so I placed an order with you guys and I was asked to show proof of identity. I sent the photos of my ID in and it still says that I need to complete it, yet every time I try to do it again, it says that I can’t. Why isn’t it confirmed yet?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock

I need unlock iPhone 7

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.