For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(5676)
M
Fiber - is it mandatory

We received a flyer in our mailbox yesterday, which is a completely different issue. The ‘offer’ is basic fiber at $35 per month with some caveats. Yes, fiber would be nice but that is a huge price hike for something that is only marginally better than what we currently have. as far as putting the

Questions

Closed

AT&T Fiber Optic Line runs in front of my property - why can't i get internet access with it?

AT&T's website says there is no internet service for my address in Napa, CA but a recent AT&T installer at another property said if i see the fiber optic line running by my property, i should be able to get internet access. I can see the cable running along my property and it is clearly la

Questions

Closed

Is this fiber on the pole?

My little city is marked as having fiber on AT&T's web site and my address shows good too.   So I ordered Internet 1000 and it is scheduled to be installed next Friday.    Reading up on the technology, I'm wondering if I'll have FTTP or FTTN. I don't ever recall anyone runnin

Questions

Appointment on hold

"Your installation is delayed due to a network issue. Well contact you once the issue is resolved to reschedule your appointment." I've been waiting for 30+ days for fiber installation. The system put my account into an appointment-hold state. I've called and set up 4 appointments successfully w

Questions

fiber line installation in the yard?

what kind of excavation is required to install a fiber line through a back yard to the dmark?

Questions

ATT recently buried fibre optic cable in my yard and the contracter busted the sprinkler system,

ATT recently buried fibre optic cable in my yard and the contracter busted the sprinkler system, then buried it and then turned off the system so I would not know until the grass turned brown. I have been calling the number provided by ATT cust service (314 235 5328) for weeks but they do not respo

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T fiber box not same as in instructions can’t get cable to work

Received self set up equipment. I received a red cable. My AT&T fiber box is not the same as one in the directions. Cable doesn’t fit.  Am I missing something? 

Questions

Closed

No SFP connector in install kit

I received the green fiber cord today to install to the wall plate and BGW 320. There are no connecters, and the cable doesn’t fit. Should a SFP been in the package? 

Questions

AT&T fiber internet

I signed up for AT&T fiber last fall and since then, houses around me have received it. I called AT&T yesterday and the rep (who was very unprofessional btw) said that I would have to pay AT&T $15,000-$30,000 in order to have it connected. Fiber has been available in my neighborhood for

Questions

A glimpse for new customers, in how AT&T support might (not) work.

Well I fell for it. At&t fiber just became available in my neighborhood and came in a bit cheaper for the same speeds. I switched one week ago today and some issue arised with either the fiber or the modem itself (tech support can't tell) and I have lost internet access. Not the worst thing ever

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.