For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(5677)

Accepted Solution

ONT Install

Good evening, I am having a tech come out and install an ONT so I can use my own gateway. The lady on the phone mentioned that there may be a $99 service fee. Is this a service they bill for?

Questions

ATT Intaller cut through my backyard to lay fiber instead of going down the easment.

An ATT installer has laid fiber to be trenched in the next week through my backyard instead of going down the easement. I am the neighbor of the person who is getting fiber installed.  The fiber is lying on top of the grass, which will be mowed tomorrow.  I am unsure who to call to move t

Questions

Fiber Move

ATT installed fiber in the easement along a country road with no regard to future use. I purchased a lot to build my home and  found that ATT fiber had been put in just under the surface. Now I can't put in a driveway until ATT buries the fiber correctly. ATT devalued every lot along the road

Questions

AT&T Pole Fell On Truck - Due to theft of fiber

Hi AT&T One of your poles fell on one of our company tractor trailers doing significant damage to the tractor. Apparently, several poles in this Richmond Ca neighborhood have been pilfered of the fiber by thieves and poles unfortunately fell hitting vehicles including our company truck.  

Questions

Broken ground cover

There has been a broken ground cover on my property for at least a year with no one responding to my requests to come and replace it. I had a conversation with my HOA and they advised me to contact you again to have this issue resolved. I am attempting once again to have this cover replaced. I have

Questions

Fiber installation on my street

I live in a new home build. We have 5 homes on our street.  Contractors for AT&T ran fiber down our street (the green boxes are in the yard) 3-4 weeks ago.  Our addresses do not show up in the AT&T system but there were issues getting the addresses into the post office system.&nbs

Questions

Can't get Gateway to connect

I had an intermittent Internet problem. When it was failing, I was able to be connect with AT&T support via a smartphone. They concluded it was the Gateway and sent me a replacement unit. I can’t get my replacement Gateway to connect. When I use the manager app, it hangs on “Preparing Network” a

Questions

AT&t Damaged our Sprinkler System

AT&T came through our neighborhood while back putting in fiber optic or something. (The communication wasn’t great.) Techs were on and off our property with little notice, and it was irritating but tolerable. I didn’t even mind so much when I noticed the crew had busted a sprinkler head, figurin

Questions

Claim Reimbursement for Property Damage

In June, 2023 we switched to Direct TV as well as changing internet providers to AT&T. We've been using AT&T for many years as our phone povider and decided to bundle everything together.  Which that all sounded great!  However, when the crew came to bury the line for our service,

Questions

building on top of buried fiber optic cable

i am looking at a piece of property that has a fiberoptic cable buried across an area where we would like to build a home. can we build on top of the cable or have it moved?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

ONT Install

Good evening, I am having a tech come out and install an ONT so I can use my own gateway. The lady on the phone mentioned that there may be a $99 service fee. Is this a service they bill for?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.