Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
rolltidega's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, May 1st, 2024 2:40 PM

Fiber installation on my street

I live in a new home build.  We have 5 homes on our street.  Contractors for AT&T ran fiber down our street (the green boxes are in the yard) 3-4 weeks ago.  Our addresses do not show up in the AT&T system but there were issues getting the addresses into the post office system.  3rd party access to verify addresses with the post office is supposed to be mid May.

Does anyone know of a way to find out when I will be able to order fiber?  At this point I would love just a status update on the fiber deployment. 

Thanks!

Former Employee

• 

22.4K Messages

17 days ago

Sometime in the next 6 months would be one guess... handhold recently placed does not mean all related work has been completed to turn addresses green for ordering.

Are surrounding streets able to order fiber? OR is this a new subdivision or new phase of a subdivision being build out.

If have other option such as cable or FWA cellular might be the recommendation until ATT fiber is available. 

With postal delay on verification would not expect much before beginning of June. Possibly will see 3rd door to door sales hitting the street(s) once the service is available to order.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

16 days ago

I do not know about surrounding streets.  Contractors ran fiber along the road our road comes off of and also ran it down our road in front of all 5 houses.  Our builder set all this up with an AT&T contact he had.  Of course that contact no longer communicates to the builder so I assume he may not work for AT&T any more.

I am using T-Mobile Home Internet right now and it is working, but nothing tops that fiber speed!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.