Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(5698)
Modem/Router placement

I just installed my fiber, and the technician placed the modem/router in my laundry room where we have GE Smart Connection Center.   The Connection Center has a metal cover, so every time I put the cover, there is interference and I get half the speed. Any suggestions? 

Questions

How to notify AT&T of a neighborhood that currently doesn't have Fiber Optics

I'm moving to a neighborhood that currently doesn't have Fiber Optics and will have to drop AT&T as my ISP. The city blocks North, East and West of me all have Fiber Optics. I'm wanting a way to share with my new neighbors how to notify AT&T that we would want them to expand their Fiber Opti

Questions

Property Damage Claim

I have been trying to reach someone with AT&T Risk Management for over three weeks now with no success! I have called every number that every AT&T representative has given me.  I was finally able to get a voicemail recording at the number 1-855-365-4976.  Recording says to leave a

Questions

AT&T Destroyed my water main and plumbing

AT&T came to bury our wire. Ripped out my water main on Thursday 5/16/24 and it is now Sunday 5/19/24 with still no resolution. Plumber says an entire new line needs to be done through my attic and down my walls. Destroying my home that I just bought and refinished myself for the last three mont

Questions

Easement construction for AT&T fiber optic installation in Austin, TX

We received a door tag from AT&T on our front door, about upcoming construction in our backyard, with a phone number written in Sharpie on the front of the tag. We have called the number multiple times over the last few days, and they have yet to respond to any of our messages.  Can you te

Questions

Will technician fish wire?

Please excuse my lack of knowledge in this area. Recently built home, conduit (I believe) is coming off the side of the house with exposed I think phone cable and something else. Fiber cable is also on the side of the house already but not fed through the conduit. Will a technician work with the con

Questions

7596 Lula rd Lula GA

Back in January fiber was ran to the pole in my front yard and wrapped and taped to it. We were told it was about 3 months out from being installed. Houses on both sides of me have fiber installed. I really don’t want to but I may have to switch to another option.

Questions

SHM lag in reporting devices joining

When I turn on my laptop and join the network, I get an immediate notification on my smartphone about a new device joining.   Last night I joined the network at 8:30 or 9:00 PM.  And got off midnight.  I happened to notice the phone in the early hours, and it reported a device (the sa

Questions

Fiber installation

I work at a Prek-12th grade private school and we were just told by an AT&T contractor that they are going to be installing fiber lines starting Monday that will cause power and internet disruptions to our campus. We have one week of school left and our High School students take their finals all

Questions

Damage to Property Claim

We have attempted multiple times to call the Sedgwick group due to damage to our sprinkler system from AT&T digging in our yard. I have tried the # 800-288-2020, left messages, and have yet to receive a call back. What is the next step?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
SHM lag in reporting devices joining

When I turn on my laptop and join the network, I get an immediate notification on my smartphone about a new device joining.   Last night I joined the network at 8:30 or 9:00 PM.  And got off midnight.  I happened to notice the phone in the early hours, and it reported a device (the sa

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.