See how other first responders are using FirstNet. Click here to subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
Billing

Billing

Learn and discuss your FirstNet billing and general account questions.

Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(0)
No conversations found!
(60)
N
FirstNet will double your bill

I signed up with firstnet after being hounded at the AT&T store. I went in to add an iPad for my son but they promised that my bill would be much less so I signed up. After my first bill I knew I made a big mistake in signing up. It literally doubled so now I had two bills one with AT&T and

Question

FirstNet WATCH SCAM

AT&T is scamming the first responders. WATCH OUT! DO NOT FALL IN THIS TRAP! Even AT&T's customer service people told me that this is a scam because the retail store just wants to sell you stuff. DON'T BUY INTO THIER LIES! When we switched to FirstNet, the retail store told us the watch is

Question

First Net and AT&T Reps are CROOKS

I am experiencing the SAME issue. I went to an AT&T store in the mall to purchase a charger. A representative asked me if I would like to lower my monthly bill by joining First Net. He takes my information and says my jobs fits the "category" for first responder....so I was approved (I thought)

Question

first net

I just found out I had additional users on my account I don't even know!!! Plus the fraudulent charges. And not one person from First Net even bothered to help me. I had to contact a store!! How are there additional users anyway? Now I understand why no one gave me access to my own account!! Police

Question

Scam

For 4 years couldn’t access first net account. On 9/16/23 still can’t access account. I swear once this contract is up I’ll take my business elsewhere. Att cares about money not first responders

Question

Firstnet wireless

Almost a year now I been having signal issues. At home, work, and the travel to and from between the two. I have called numerous times about the matter and all they do is note it down. A few gave only $20 credit. $20 off service I can barely use 30% if the time if I am lucky. I have been having to h

Question

First net is TERRIBLE. Would not recommend

I joined first net about 3-4 months ago and ever since I joined I had problems. First they weren’t excepting my police id and badge, then spent HOURS in the store either doing that or fighting about my bills that were between 300-800$ yes that’s right and I am on my own plan. Every month I had to fi

Question

First net nightmare and SCAM

I have been a first net customer for four months, and every month my bill has been different that what was said in the store. Was told I would get a free apple watch and have been charged every month. Bill twice as much as I was told in the store. Every time i call they can't find my account. Then t

Question

First net is a scam

I was told that I would get the free apple watch if I switched to first net- I did and am being billed 25 dollars/ month for it. Initially the store manager was crediting my account and then he left the store so I was basically told Well, Sorry! Can't help you. I've been with ATT for about 20 years

Question

We switched back to VERIZON after all the problems and misrepresentations made by Firstnet/att

So this Lisa S continues to say she can help and merely gives us a cust serv number!!! So we changed back to VERIZON and couldn’t be happier than to be away from this circus.

Question

Be the first to reply

(11)
Service (Edited per community guidelines)

The only resolution is to let me leave with no penalties I would like my device installment plan erased I want to switch carriers this company does not care about first responders I will continue to file complaint after complaint until I get my resolution I will go to any source that will listen to

Question

Stay Away from FirstNet

Long story short, I was deceptively sold an Apple Watch when I went to upgrade my phone. Despite not wanting/needing the watch, the salesman said that no new line would be open and I would not incur any additional charges outside of a one-time activation fee and the tax on the watch.  Fast for

Question

FirstNet WATCH SCAM

AT&T is scamming the first responders. WATCH OUT! DO NOT FALL IN THIS TRAP! Even AT&T's customer service people told me that this is a scam because the retail store just wants to sell you stuff. DON'T BUY INTO THIER LIES! When we switched to FirstNet, the retail store told us the watch is

Question

Scam

For 4 years couldn’t access first net account. On 9/16/23 still can’t access account. I swear once this contract is up I’ll take my business elsewhere. Att cares about money not first responders

Question

We switched back to VERIZON after all the problems and misrepresentations made by Firstnet/att

So this Lisa S continues to say she can help and merely gives us a cust serv number!!! So we changed back to VERIZON and couldn’t be happier than to be away from this circus.

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

FCC Complaint filed - hopefully we can bring a spot light to this bait and switch practice of scamming customers

I was totally scammed by an AT&T store representative, I have been an AT&T customer for over 15 years, purchased several phones over the years and have 5 lines on my account. I went into an AT&T store located in Ala Moana Mall Honolulu Hawaii, I went in over a year ago to buy my son a ne

Question

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?