See how other first responders are using FirstNet. Click here to subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
F

5 Messages

Thursday, October 12th, 2023 3:26 PM

FirstNet WATCH SCAM

AT&T is scamming the first responders. WATCH OUT! DO NOT FALL IN THIS TRAP!

Even AT&T's customer service people told me that this is a scam because the retail store just wants to sell you stuff. DON'T BUY INTO THIER LIES!

When we switched to FirstNet, the retail store told us the watch is free and you get free service on it. Although you would initially see bills on your account, it will get adjusted after a couple of billing cycle, but it never happened! I am charged $24 a month for the watch installment and the service and I am stuck paying for it for 1 year now. I noticed it was a fraud after 1 month, but they told me they can't take it back anymore. I was going to accept my fate and just use the watch. However, one year into this, I have gone in and out of AT&T stores and called customer service for help so many times, but there was never service on the watch, no internet, no calls, nothing. AT&T even confirmed themselves that there was not data usage on this phone at all. BUT THEY KEEP ON CHARGING YOU! Whenever I want to resolve this issue, they just kick the ball around and never want to face this problem they have created themselves! STAY OUT! 

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?