Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

(31151)
J
Whole home not working

whole home feature suddenly stopped working

Question

Directv error code 771 or 722

We have Directv receivers in our home and motorhome. When we're travelling in the motorhome, everytime we move locations we can't seem to connect to the receiver and have to call support and most of the time support doesn't have the experience with mobile connection issues until we have called at le

Question

Impossible to access Max via Gemini but loads first attempt on Firestick

I am typing this on behalf of my parents. Legit DirecTV subscribers who access Max via Gemini until recently. We have been on the phone with tech support for more than three hours. Two different technicians. Tried to help but were useless. Couldn’t sign in via provider, remote control, Wi Fi or Q

Question

Gemini requires resetting multiple times a day

I have a new directv satellite install in a new house for about a month. I have the Genie 2 and two Gemini units.The Gemini in our living room, which is closest to the Genie 2 requires resetting almost daily to get working. Essentially I turn on our TV and one of three things happens:1. Code 616 (ra

Question

missing sections of close captions and I've tried all the fixes.

On ALL stations - networks and premiums, about half the closed captions are missing. Has gone for years. DirecTV wants me to pay $400 for an upgraded Genie which is ridiculous. No wonder so many people are going to streaming services where it is not a problem. Does anyone have a 'fix' that will corr

Question

DVR

Can I restore a deleted movie.

Question

Closed

DVR

How can you restore a deleted movie.?

Question

Remote

My bedroom has small receiver from the primary one in the living room. We do not have internet here and for some reason the screen is stuck on Select Wireless Network. I have tried shutting it off, every button on the remote,

Question

Had defective HR54-200, keep getting REfurbished HR54-700's?

Had a HR54-200 (2016 dated) that went Defective. Specifically asked for and was told by the agent I would get a Brand NEW HR54. When it came it was a HR54-700 (2018 dated) that had a white REfurbished sticker on back! Called again and was assured the next one would be brand NEW and not refurbished.

Question

Standard Definition Didh

I have a standard definition dish for my RV that I occasionally use with a standard definition receiver and tv. I last used it in November and it worked fine. When I just tried to use it it says "System update needed - it has been 345 days out of date" Can I not use the standard definition di

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.