Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!

DIRECTV Equipment

DIRECTV Equipment

Get help with your DVR, receiver and satellite equipment.

(31167)
F

Accepted Solution

Dish/receiver compatibility

Wondering if a directv Slimline SWM 3 LNB 3D2RBLNBR0-14 DISH is compatible with HR24? If so, does it require a SWM power inserter?

Question

Multiple dish on one property

Large farming operation with barn located long distance from home base. Use to have main dish and receiver in home AND an added 18" round dish and old Hughes receiver in barn. Worked like a charm an paid $7 gor additional barn receiver. Currently, have HR54-700 Genie receiver in home base. Barn rece

Question

Closed

Receiver/Dish compatability

I am going to try and set up our camper to DTV for a 3 month trip. I called DTV and they said fine, but you'll have to get your own dish, just take receiver from home.........so will be taking our receiver from home, HR23-700. The dish we're leaving at the house is an SL5, because it's HD-DVR and lo

Question

Closed

Genie Going Bad?

Does anyone know the symptoms of a Genie needing replacement?  Mine is now 8 years old and having problems like momentary audio dropout and signal hanging on several different stations.  I have refreshed and reset many times both from my end and via tech support.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

Question

direct tv hook up

just had a Winegard traveler pro sk2swm3 on my motorhome when its stored in enclosed building i want to use my outside swm 3 pole mounted dish question /how do i hoohook it up to the outside dish using the tripod inlet in rear compartment?

Question

DirecTV Equipment

Can you watch a recorded show on a Genie without the Genie being connected to the antenna?

Question

Closed

No signal detected for HDMI port in setting up direct tv to samsung smart tv

have a new smart tv. Samsung. Im trying to connect my cable box receiver to Th e tv using the HDMI ports but the tv keeps on saying no signal. It doesnt seem to recognize the receiver. Both HDMI ports from receiver and tv are connected. And yet, the tv screen says no device connected. I am con

Question

Closed

Unable to sync Samsung QN65Q7DRAFXZA TV with DirecTV remote

I just bought a Samsung QN65Q7DRAFXZA tv and can't get the DirectTV remote to recognize it. I go into the menu, pair remote and only have option to Pair Remote, it then says "Adding Samsung TV, attempting code 1 of 1" after a few seconds it goes back to the Pair Remote screen. I don't have the op

Question

Accepted Solution

Old D11 receiver

Can i reactivate our old D11 receiver to use with old satellite??? We just recently changed out to Genie and new satellite but would like to use this old equipment in our garage if possible. Dont matter about HD.

Question

Channel change issues

I just got Directv and am having a problem with channel change. It keeps freezing and am not able to use any other functions.  I do not know what the issue is.  I came from Spectrum and it was a no-brainer (but also cost me $120 more a month..).  I am considered elderly, so not savvy

Question

NEED HELP?

Pinned Posts

Accepted Solutions

View More

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.