Welcome to the DIRECTV Community Forums - connect with users, ask questions, and find answers!
DIRECTV

DIRECTV

Whether you get your service via satellite or with internet, find answers to common DIRECTV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest Conversations

(50931)
T
THR22 reboot loop.. HD tests fine?

Early May and again today THR22 TIVo unit in a reboot loop.. in May I ran all the diagnostics and HD tested fine (HD last replaced last year) One person I know is seeing the same. Anyone else? Hope it’s a DTV glitch.. and not equipment or DTV ending service to get them out of being used.. Thanks

Question

It keeps happening. It did it again. MLB recording deleted at the end of the time block.

I worked a fourteen hour day yesterday.  The MLB game I wanted to watch was a day game.  Since I was working, I recorded it.  I finally get home after a very long day and my game isn't in the list.  I go to the recording manager, and sure enough, it was recorded but then deleted at the end of the ti

Question

Local Channels Sound Issue

With my DirecTv Genie connected directly to my large Screen TV set via HDMI cable, why do I have a problem with Charlotte Local Channels 3, 9, 36 and 46, especially channel 9 where the sound volume is considerably lower and poorer quality?

Question

Recording old shows, shows that are incorrectly labeled as new season and episodes when they are in fact old seasons and episodes.

So, I record only new episodes of Homestead Rescue, as well as most of my shows that I record are set to new episodes only. Anyway, Directv recorded an episode labeling it as Season 11 Episode 5, I am watching it thinking it looks very familiar so I look it up. The show occured in Season 8 Episode

Question

Accepted Solution

RCA Roku TV remote won’t pair

I have an RCA Roku TV. The model number is rtru6527-us. I have gone through all of the codes and it will not pair with the genie mini remote

Question

Upgrading to Hi Def satellite and HD DIRECTV box in RV

I have the HD box and satellite hooked up but not getting a signal. My old system I went to the signal meter turned up the volume. Then moved the satellite until the meter signal beep increased indicating I had a signal. With this new system I'm not getting any beeping noise from the signal meter. N

Question

Closed

Pairing RCA Roku tv to genie mini remote

I have tried all the codes listed for an RCA TV, my model number isn’t listed and it’s gone through all 90 codes and it still won’t pair

Question

Accepted Solution

Move my Genie 2 Model HS17-500 to another room

Simply put, could I move my 'tower' to another room myself. My mom doesn't like the 'noise' it makes during the night when sleeping and she gets nervous. Can I move that 'tower' to my kitchen t.v.. Is it that simple to do or do I need a tech?  Will I have to make any 'set-up' changes to the ki

Question

TCL TV and DirectV C61K

Can’t get my brand new TCL TV mod#98S550G to display DirectV programming in anything but 720P. The C61K says my TV will only display resolutions 1080P and 4K, not 1080i or 720P?  Obviously it does display at least 720P as it does it.  Anyone out there with this same TV and problem?  

Question

Certain Stations keep Blanking out occasionally. WHY?

On OUR DIRECTV Channels 54 METV and 20 HEROS AND ICONS stations freeze or give a black or blank screen off and one. Very irritating.  Why does this keep happening?

Question

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.