Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
A

• 

25.7K Messages

Friday, December 2nd, 2016 9:11 AM

iPhone 7 $650 missing trade in credit

I participated in the iPhone 7 trade in promo in September on 2 of my lines. I have all my paperwork from in ATT store where they kept my iPhone 6's and did the trade in using the FALL2016TRADE promo code. The credits are still not showing on my bill. Is there a phone number for this program? The online chat agent says I need to go back to the store which we all know is a 30 minute wait and they will just direct me to an 800#. Any suggestions?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Seaportnyc  See post 20.   File a complaint with the BBB

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

My IPhone 6 was stolen in October also. I will be taking them to small claims court and join Verizon.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Case finally resolved after my posting on the community forum and I called 611 again to inquire the status. I was ready to file a complaint w the BBB at that point, then I was told that the case was resolved and I received 8 months of credit back to my acct. So keep up the effort.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

I am ready to take them to Small Claims Courts.  Ive spent hours trying to get this resolved only to be given the run around.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I'm having the exact same problem.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

They claim they have solved mine and I should see the credits in 1-2 billing cycles. But they have been telling me that for six months. Hopefully by next month I'll have an update.

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

7 years ago

I am still waiting as well.   @ATTMobilityCare said they will contact me again 6/11...

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Maybe a [Edited to comply with Guidelines] will get there attention!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I participated in the same trade in back in September 2016 and I never received my credits either. I was told each and every time i was told that the company that does their promotions was an outside company and there was no way for anyone to get in touch with them. And, that I just had to wait until they get around to doing it. This was totally unacceptable and quite stupid and so unprofessional on so many levels. Last week I had them to cancel my service with them. I'm going to fight to get my money back.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

How do I go about filing a complaint against AT&T for fraud and ripping people off?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.