For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Eastwestern23's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 5:20 PM

Closed

AT&T canceled my phone service, after unpaid bill

Ok so, I haven't gotten a chance to pay my AT&T phone bill for the past month & a half, due to me losing my job. And so from that I owe AT&T a hefty amount. My account and service was canceled. Since now of this month I got a job and am now able to pay how much I owe AT&T, will my service and account be back on so no more problems with payment?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I made arrangements and was told i needed to make 228.26 then look at my bill and says im still 44.08 past due when reconnect fee was supposed to be taken off...now im stuck until 7am wondering if my lines will be disconnected..i hate this company ive been disconnected last month because an employee didnt input the arrangements correctly and then they had the nerve to charge me a fee for them disconnecting the service due to their reps negligence ...im not happy with this company..thinking about going back to family mobile

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I paid my balance on my overdue phone bill, and then they said once the payment is clear my service would be restored. I see the payment has been withdrawn from my bank account. I received a confirmation number from AT&T. I see a zero balance on my AT&T wireless account. Yet my service is not restored. I powered down my phone and restarted it, still no service. You want me to wait until business hours to contact you about my service not being restored after I paid my balance in full? HOrrible Business practices At&T! BTW your streaming service is the worst ive seen also!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.