For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Teffany1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, March 23rd, 2017 7:54 PM

Unlimited plus plan discounts

Can I still get my corporate office discount on the unlimited plus plan?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.4K Messages

6 years ago

@sguerra923 wrote:

I spoke to a representative on the phone the other day and they said they plan to apply employer discounts soon to the unlimited plans.. Any idea when? They said they would send a text or email when they start applying employer discounts 

I’m saying when pigs fly....

ATT wont change anything until NEED to.  Which seems to be when Verizon forces the issue.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Just to clarify, you're talking about employee discounts from other companies like I have mine from Time Warner.. Not an AT&T employee correct? Thanks! 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Also, if anyone wants to try it.. Go on an online  chat with AT&T representative and ask them if they will offer employer discounts to the unlimited data plans and see what they say. I got 2 that say yes in the near future.. How near is near? I don't know lol 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.4K Messages

6 years ago

I’m sure ATT employees get a discount.  I don’t give much credence to speculation.  When it happens, then I’ll believe it.    

Kind of like the unlimited data coming back.  Hard to believe.  And wouldn’t have happened unless Verizon had forced their hand.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

This is incorrect. I am military and have been fighting them for a year for the discount I was promised with the unlimited plus and still nothing. The discount does not apply to any monthly bill charges just to the purchase of devices etc which I recently purchase a new device and guess what i still am not getting. The discount I was promised.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

@jtfernandes82 I can’t explain why you are not getting your discount but the info is correct. The 15% military discount does apply to monthly plan charges. I suggest you send a private message to @ATTMobilityCare.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@jtfernandes82 wrote:

This is incorrect. I am military and have been fighting them for a year for the discount I was promised with the unlimited plus and still nothing. The discount does not apply to any monthly bill charges just to the purchase of devices etc which I recently purchase a new device and guess what i still am not getting. The discount I was promised.

@jtfernandes82

No its correct I get the discount on our bill....  You have to take info to a ATT CORP store to have it added not a authorized reseller.

Capture.PNG

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I agree!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

They have mo idea what they are doing...from my experience

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Since AT&T and Time Warner are merging and I have a corporate employee discount for working for Time Warner will that now be applied to the unlimited plan? They told me that they were working out a contract with Time Warner and now they officially merged. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.