For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
LetDowninMD's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, April 13th, 2016 1:37 AM

Switched to AT&T in Feb. 2016 and not receiving Plenti points for monthly payments

I switched four cell phone lines to AT&T on or about February 6, 2016 and added a fifth line a few weeks later.  I have made my February and March 2016 monthly payments, but have not seen my Plenti points show up in my Plenti account.  Disappointed with AT&T and Plenti so far.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 years ago

I’m sorry that you are not receiving the Plenti points that you deserve, we can definitely look into this for you and see what’s going on. Please send us a private message by clicking here, and please include your full name, your AT&T account number, Plenti account number and a good contact number so that we can get this resolved for you and you can start racking up points!
We look forward to working with you!
Rachel A
AT&T Social Media Manager

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I sent a reply by private message as you asked.  I received a response on March 2, 2017 that AT&T was looking into the problem.  Here it is March 18, 2017 and no further follow up from AT&T and the problem is still not resolved.  AT&T customer service is a joke.  With 6 lines of service and DirecTV, I'd think AT&T would prompt and attentive.  How long do you expect me to wait for AT&T to fix this problem before I switch to another carrier?  Thank goodness AT&T isn't the choice available and it is certainly not the cheapest so why do I stay with AT&T?  I think I just convinced myself that it is time to take my money and business elsewhere.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@LetDowninMD wrote:

I sent a reply by private message as you asked.  I received a response on March 2, 2017 that AT&T was looking into the problem.  Here it is March 18, 2017 and no further follow up from AT&T and the problem is still not resolved.

Have you replied to that asking for an update?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Yes I have replied. Each time I get a message from a new person with AT&T
asking my name, account number, wireless number etc. I provide the
information and then I never hear back. It's an endless circle with no
resolution. 😞
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.