For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Luis7305's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, January 11th, 2017 12:46 AM

Recently upgraded devices and have been charged three times since. one charge, i believe to be fraud

I recently upgraded my 4 devices all online on (01/08/17) and since then I've seen three different charges on my credit card but i'm only aware of one charge i actually had to pay. When I upgraded the devices and was checking out it said I'd be paying $223 and some change (which was pending but just today disappeared from my pending charges). A day goes by(01/09/17)and the phones are finally getting ready to ship I look at my bank account and I have another pending charge from AT&T showing an amount of $160 something so I go to my bank to deposit some money so I don't get overdrafted. To top it all off today i check my account and I see another charge, this one actually went through but it looked a different from the others... It was from "Estor Www.At&t.com P" which I search up and turns out is a fraudulent charge which has affected other users and even some from checking out items on AT&T's website. Somehow they got my information because AT&T's website was unsecured. Can someone please help me out i already disputed the last charge with my bank but I'm curious as to what the other charges were and what happened to the first charge ($223)since it just dissapeared. I'm an Authorized user to the account and I'm the one whose credit card was used to pay for the upgrade. I believe the first two charges i got are legit but I just want to know what they specifically were charging me for since I only got one receipt for the original 223 I was supposed to pay. I need info!!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

7 years ago

You have to contact ATT, this is a community forum.  Call 611 from your phone.  And tomorrow call your bank and flag the fraudulent charges.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.