For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Kc252q's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, June 11th, 2018 2:34 PM

Received automated phone call saying my account had been suspended until I verify it.

Postpaid unlimited plus. I am an AT&T employee and have had nothing but problems while being on short term disability. My payroll has been so irregular and I thought I would get a full 2 week payroll on Friday to be able to pay payment arrangement. I have no other means to contact you or to get to a store as I can't even call you guys. I need some assistance getting through until I'm back full time. I can make past due payment this Friday 6/15/18. Please reach out to me via email as I can't receive calls nor make them.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 years ago

@Kc252q wrote:

Postpaid unlimited plus. I am an AT&T employee and have had nothing but problems while being on short term disability. My payroll has been so irregular and I thought I would get a full 2 week payroll on Friday to be able to pay payment arrangement. I have no other means to contact you or to get to a store as I can't even call you guys. I need some assistance getting through until I'm back full time. I can make past due payment this Friday 6/15/18. Please reach out to me via email as I can't receive calls nor make them.

Once your service is suspended, you have to bring it up-to-date to get service restored. 

Are you a union employee? You might see if the union has an assistance program to get you through. 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

This isnt at&t this is a customer forum no one will contact you regarding your post,

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I asked union steward and there isn't anything they could do. I have the
ability to pay it on 6/15 but that doesn't help me currently.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.