For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
DBHoustonTX's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 19th, 2018 6:12 PM

Outrageous At&T wireless Bill

I was Tmobile customer and just moved to AT&T thinking they are better in service, cheaper in price and with good customer service. 

I was wrong.

I was told by at&t that my bill will be as below for 2 lines including phone installation fees & 10 GB data.

Reference Number: 
DATE/TIME: 2018-02-14 08:23:53

Steve : With all these benefits and brand new phones you will be signing up paying sales taxes today and your monthly bill during the three first billing cycles would be for $145.68 + taxes, and then after 3 months your monthly bill will be for $112.34 + taxes if you enroll your employee discount and autopay disccount and one time activation cost of $25 per device added to the first bill only.

But, they send me bill of $361.30. 

Today , I talked/Chat to 4 different people and they could not help me out. (Collin, Diana, Daisy, Rolando )

I have their chat history 

I either want to have my bill as promised before or I will cancel my service.

My name is Dilendra 

Email : 

Account # - [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

@DBHoustonTX This is a public forum, please do not post your personal information. Your first bill is going to be higher because you are paying for more than one month of service. Look at the dates, you are probably paying for anywhere from 5 to 7 weeks of service, a partial month and a full month. You also have your one time activation fees plus your employee discount and autopay discount has probably not started yet. As for the price quote, the 10GB plan you have is $120 for 2 lines plus taxes and fees, so the quote looks correct for service only. Your quote likely did not include your monthly phone payments. Once you apply all the discounts, your subsequent bills should be what was quoted for service. Any phone payments are still extra.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.