For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
animeshranjan's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, December 17th, 2016 10:02 PM

Need Refund - International Dialing Incurred on ***

Sir/Madam,

My Account# *** and cell# ***.

I am writing this with very distress and dissatisfaction I have and the level of frustration which I can't describe over customer care in last few days. I had my international dialing blocked on my number *** in the month of July 2016. In spite of this, I see that I have been charged from last 3 months for international dialing. I had strictly told to customer care representative in the month of July 2016 that there should be no international dialing allowed from my phone but I am not sure what that meant to them and what they did block at that time. Now I have been charged around $70 for 3 months. Why should I pay for the fault of customer care and I need this to be refunded to my account. I request you to kindly look into this with priority and assist me on my refund. I am having mental harassment when I call to customer care and wait for hours and hours without any assistance.

Thanks,

Animesh ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

7 years ago

Regardless of a block or not, no one would get charged for international calls if they aren't dialed.

So the calls that were billed, were they actually called and dialed from the phone?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I have a google voice through which I used to dial international calls and sometimes I am not sure but it uses att line to dial, may be due to issues. AND for that reason ONLY I had called back to ATT in July 2016 to block my international dialing so that if by any chance google voice uses att line it should not go through but that didn't happen. and I have been charged for that. If I had requested to block my international calling, why that didn't work? AND I should not be held responsible for charges against the FAULT of ATT.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.