For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Turncoat08's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, August 31st, 2017 7:12 PM

My first bill &discount

I just got my at&t phone I paid a pricy deposit and 30% down now my bill says it's 124 for 2 days of use on the cycle I don't think that's right if I would have know that I would have waited the 2 days and also I'm supposed to receive a discount from my job they took a picture of my stub I haven't got the discounts yet I work for Gowan inc owned by emcor my boss reffered me to y'all because of the discount and this is the first time I'm on my own plan and so far it has not been great.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

7 years ago

@Turncoat08 wrote:
I just got my at&t phone I paid a pricy deposit and 30% down now my bill says it's 124 for 2 days of use on the cycle I don't think that's right if I would have know that I would have waited the 2 days and also I'm supposed to receive a discount from my job they took a picture of my stub I haven't got the discounts yet I work for Gowan inc owned by emcor my boss reffered me to y'all because of the discount and this is the first time I'm on my own plan and so far it has not been great.

The bill is for 2 days of use...but also for the next month as well; you are billed in advance. 

The first bill might also include one-time charges such as activation fees.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Okay but what about my discount from my job?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.