For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
h.elliot.flores's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, October 11th, 2012 9:34 AM

Is the billing date due at start of the day or at the end?

I'm curious to know
My billing date is on the 18th
BUT is it on the 18th immediately as 12:00 hits or is it at midnight of that day?

I ask this because I my payday is on 18th and I'm just curious if I can pay ON the day not before it.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

12 years ago

What wingrider said is correct. Form your post, though, it seems you might be referring to "due date" rather than "bill date". Bill date is the date your bill prints. Due date is the date you have to make your payment without being considered late.

If your due date is the 18th, you have until 11:59 pm on the 18th to make the payment. At midnight on the 19th it will be late.

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

12 years ago

@h.elliot.flores wrote:

I'm curious to know
My billing date is on the 18th
BUT is it on the 18th immediately as 12:00 hits or is it at midnight of that day?

I ask this because I my payday is on 18th and I'm just curious if I can pay ON the day not before it.

billing date is at 12:00 AM on the date indicated, but that is not the true amount, it takes about 5 days for the account to be processed before the invoice is available, the amount of your plan is not the final bill amount since it does not include taxes, required fees and recovery fees

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

Thanks.
That's a great help.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.