For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Jsedot's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, November 2nd, 2017 11:50 PM

I need to file a complaint

I’ve talked to 5 different reps with no help at all. Most just tell me how the person before me did not do their job correctly. I finally have a case open but the time frame to respond is unacceptable.  I pay a small mortgage to this company and I am so displeased with the customer service since the merge with Direct TV. How do I talk to a real person that can be more than someone to vent to. I don’t need a counselor. I need customer service. 

Tutor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I too wish to file a complaint, though not about wireless billing.  AT&T makes it almost impossible to file a complaint that anything can be done about.  Their website makes it impossible to actually email an issue to customer service.  I guess when you hold all the cards so to speak, you don't care what customers think.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 years ago

@Jsedot wrote:

I’ve talked to 5 different reps with no help at all. Most just tell me how the person before me did not do their job correctly. I finally have a case open but the time frame to respond is unacceptable.  I pay a small mortgage to this company and I am so displeased with the customer service since the merge with Direct TV. How do I talk to a real person that can be more than someone to vent to. I don’t need a counselor. I need customer service. 

What's the issue? Ironically, all you did in your post was vent. If you give us some details we might be able to help.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 years ago

@brookanded wrote:

I too wish to file a complaint, though not about wireless billing.  AT&T makes it almost impossible to file a complaint that anything can be done about.  Their website makes it impossible to actually email an issue to customer service.  I guess when you hold all the cards so to speak, you don't care what customers think.

The website doesn't make it impossible; AT&T does. They don't do customer service via email. What is the issue and we might be able to help?

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I'm contacting you regarding my interactions between one of your supervisor employees to file a complaint. Also in the continued problems I've been having with your customer service and management. Could you or have someone contact me as soon as possible at,  Thank you in advance for your help.

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I'm contacting you regarding my interactions between one of your supervisor employees to file a complaint. Also in the continued problems I've been having with your customer service and management. Could you or have someone contact me as soon as possible at,  Thank you in advance for your help.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.