For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
aguadilla1858's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, September 1st, 2014 3:06 PM

I been having just problem with AT&T billing dept and customers dept.

I made an agreement to pay my bill on sept 1 2014 but I call 8/29/14 cause I want to pay my phone before the 1st and the customer service rep told me to pay and it will change status to already pay ok fine i pay my bill on August 29th 2014 at 11:30 am everything was fine till I recieved message from AT&tT with a comfirmation that my card was debit for the payment i already pay when i call customer after the message and told them I already paid this bill why I getting charge again the 29th and also the the 1st the same amount and now I have to pay the overdraft from my bank Wow nice customer service so they never cancel the auto debit so they charge me and the customer service rep going to return the payment back to me but how bout the $35 overdraft  thats on me just an advice to everyone when you want to cancel a debit payment make sure to call Payment Dept 18009475096 that the number they give me to call Nice Im getting tired of AT&T,at lease they could say let me compesated you for the inconvinience like others companies would do but not AT&T,They told me to call the bank or go there in person today and wow banks are closed today,Are this customer service rep know what they're doing and thanks for the help .... 

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, aguadilla1858!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your payment went through twice. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.