For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Rockyrose2667's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 6th, 2017 4:18 PM

Help me please 🙁

My fiancé passed away suddenly from a brain aneurysm.  He was only 30 years old and all I know is im completely lost now.  He had a payment arrangement set up for the 5th of December.  I have just now gotten around to attempt in handling our obligations.  I don't have anyone to help me and I've never lost anyone close me.  His boss will give me his last paycheck on Friday.  I simply do not have the money as I just paid our rent and utilities.  I'm not asking for any favors except maybe a payment extension until Friday.  Again I know I should've handled these things in a more timely manner but I simply couldn't.  I also don't know what to do with his iPhone 7 as we are on NEXT and he's only about halfway through the installments.  I lowered our plan but from what I see that's my only option until I can pay his phone completely off?  I agree to past due of $266 on Friday.  Idk how anyone can help me as I don't see a direct email for customer service. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

6 years ago

I’m so sorry.  I can’t imagine what you are going through.  

Since you are past due suspension seems unavoidable.  

Since you have Account access, you can sell his phone and use the funds to pay off his phone, then cancel the line. Swappa and eBay are safe sellers.  

You can use either phone with ATT prepaid with a new number.  

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

Sorry for your loss. Unfortunately, there is no email for customer service. Your options are to call, chat or send a private message to @ATTCares

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.