For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Redsox56's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, June 1st, 2017 5:09 PM

Filing an FCC complaint against ATT

I'm inquiring into how to file an FCC complaint regarding what can only be described as deceptive and borderline fraudulent marketing. Please let me know how a complaint needs to be made. Thank you.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

7 years ago

@Redsox56 wrote:
I'm inquiring into how to file an FCC complaint regarding what can only be described as deceptive and borderline fraudulent marketing. Please let me know how a complaint needs to be made. Thank you.

Not to be too condescending, but I think an obvious first step would be to visit the FCC website rather than an AT&T site. 

That said, I think you should consider what your actual complaint is. Actual "marketing" is very detailed and reviewed by teams of attorneys, so I'm pretty doubtful there is any true deception or fraud with the marketing. Making a complaint like that will probably get you nowhere. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

7 years ago

ATT wireless marketing is all very clear and published for all to see.  If you got what the website offers, there is no deception on ATT part.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

7 years ago

@Redsox56   Got your PM.  The trade in offer in September had requirements.  Did you meet them all?  

Did you purchase the iPhone 7 from ATT before 9/25?

Did you return your previous phone, paid off, factory reset, and in excellent condition?

Do you have proof it was sent to or received by ATT?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Yes, I know. I'm actually hoping that someone at Att will see this an respond. Wishful thinking .

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

7 years ago

You can message advanced support @ATTMobilityCare.  

If you did not qualify, you're spitting into the wind....

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.