For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
frodriguez66's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 4:49 AM

Filing FCC complaint

I was reviewing our bill and seen that we have been charged for a landline that i disconnected 2 years ago and the 3 wireless lines are being charged for visual voicemail that we never had. I am so tired of being over charged for who knows how may years, and the thousands of dollars we've been ripped off! We've been with ATT for more then 20 years. I will be filing a FCC complaint and looking for another provider, i am so disgusted. 

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

You arnt getting charged for visual voicemail, it's the exact same cost of you don't have it. It's just the access cost for your line. 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

I will second what is written above, you are not being charged for visual voicemail. The charge you think is for voicemail pays for unlimited talk and text for that line. Visual voicemail is included for free. The charge will be the same whether or not you have visual voicemail. As for the land line charge, you really should look at your bills more often.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.4K Messages

7 years ago

Why don’t you read your bill (more often) and then ask what it means?

see on my bill the line that reads “Access for smartphone 4G LTE w/ VVM”.  That is the access charge every smartphone.  

IMG_6500.JPG

1 Attachment

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

7 years ago

Sometimes im just speechless

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.